June 28th, 2012. American Psycho and the return of the missing participant



  So I've missed tons of posts.  My apologies, I will upload the backdraft asap.  For tonight, I have a  poster rendition of a movie I am currently in the process of watching.  American Psycho.  What a crazy movie!  The dude bites a chick then throws a chainsaw..  what am I doing, go watch the movie, it's insane.  Anyways, I did this quick sketch halfway through the film, there's like 20 mins left, so gotta watch the rest and then post the back draft.

  I won't be missing any more posts, this challenge is important to hone the art skills, and missing posts doesn't help for that at all.  

 Again, sorry for the missing dates.

  Go watch that movie, it's crazy!






Comments

  1. It's all good man! We can start another one up next month. Don't be afraid to post stuff...I'm always posting stuff I don't like or that took 5 minutes to do. The important part is starting a habit. Anyway, cool stuff man!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment