i know i know


5 minute white board drawing? for the art challenge? you fool!
i also have no patience to use any proper capitalization for the post either.
well ANYWAY ya'll, it's past midnight and i can't find my damn wacom pen, so this is what you get from me.
im trying to work on a game by myself, and here's some whiteboard sketches since those are always fun.
i did a competitive analysis of Cat Trap, which is an amazing GameBoy tile-based puzzler. even just reaching level 20 would be a good amount of work for me to do, so i stopped there. (Also, the game starts to pick up in difficulty so I put it down before I became addicted). My code section is pretty sparse, since that's definitely not my forte.
competitive analysis is a great way to make yourself confident of the scope you are actually trying to achieve.
anyway, should be fun! i need to create a mechanic that would comfortably mirror the scope of Cat Trap, if not be slightly smaller.

Comments