Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nov 29th. Desktop power supply being a douche

Power supply kicking a sad puppy
So my desktop has being acting weird lately, very weird.  It shuts down randomly and the worst part is I blamed my videocard, when in reality it was all the PS fault.  I can only imagine what douche my power supply really is by drawing him kicking a puppy while having a cigarette   That's right, he went and light up a smoke, then walked up to a already sad puppy and kicked it.  All this, for nothing.  Damn you power supply, damn you to hell.

3 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    How long since you dusted that fucker? Also, that fucking puppy just had it's dreams of never getting punted shattered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jengy! Thanks for the tip. I dusted the fucker and now it has 24 hours since the last crash. I always dust the inside of the comp, the videocard and the cpu but never the powersupply. Now I get it, he was jealous and acting out. As for the puppy, it has definitely seen better days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete