Modeling with Sub Deeeeze!


Week 2 Hard Surface Modeling Gnomon. No MOM!!!

Comments

  1. Ah man, cool. I have a book on SubD and I did a bit, it's really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://download.autodesk.com/us/maya/2009help/index.html?url=Subdivision_surfaces_overview_What_are_subdivision_surfaces_.htm,topicNumber=d0e248732

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to see some 3D stuff around here. It would be nice if you could show it with some textures on top in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be texturing stuff soon but probably not this guy. sub d or subdivision is modeling with a smooth in mind basically. hitting 3 will show the sub d model.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do vertex color like jengy showed you.
    It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may Kirk I just have a lot of work on my plate. I have to animate a roller coaster, model a toaster, finish this pencil test... texturing homework and gesture drawing. oh and I have to set up my motion graphics mid term.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment