Comments

  1. I prefer the girl in the kimono, more original. Devil/deamon is a bit cliché (I think). A possesed geisha is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asian girl: asian food. Two chopsticks as her main weapon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I really hope this isn't a mock up. Man, I'd really like to work with you on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For now it's all mockup.
    I'm considering putting together some mockup animations in flash ------> it's pretty good for setting up multiple objects.
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2izfHWFxiM8/UvS5MDmEhPI/AAAAAAAAJDQ/SludI5pcUVY/s1600/BattleMockup_1.gif
    Building a good fighting engine would take some work.
    But it's not something I can take seriously right now cuz I just won't be able to put in the time from my side.
    For now I'm just doing about 20 - 40 min a day drawing characters, exploring the style, might do a few more move sheets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, I'd be happy just working with you on something :)!!! You have something there though.

      Delete
  5. But yah when it happens.
    Shit I'll pay you to work on it if I can.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment