So I caught up to GoT in the books... 0.0

23

24

Doing a gun thing!

Got through a first pass of the diffuse with dDo, but for some reason Maya won't light this object in Viewport  2.0. Also there are some mess-ups here and there but overall it was fun to go through the process. Not sure if I'm done. The diffuse is pretty blah as a first pass.

In secondary news, I caught up to where the show is in The Song of Ice and Fire series, and I'm not sure I want to know. I love Oberyn! And Tyrion! Oh the humanity!

Comments

  1. Dude.
    The contrast on the last image is ridiculous low.
    Maybe something more like this:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-s-_0nM-aIYY/U4Z87zRtM1I/AAAAAAAAJ3k/-GtpsSFgoC4/s1600/jengy+gun+contrast_1.png

    Otherwise it looks super dope.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment