WIP Akuma hadoken ani


I've been working on this little akuma hadoken variation for quite a while now.  A little a time, I've had to go back and forth as I learned new techniques for pixel drawing.   I've never done pixel art this refined before, so making it look nice and figuring out consistent lighting etc has been a time consuming work.  Sometimes I would finish a key frame and consider it done only to go back and notice some proportions were off (mostly arms) or how the lights on the clothing could be done better etc.  Pixel art is no different than other styles if you apply the basics but it has some small nip picky things you have to watch out for that can be overlooked unless you run into them as you clean things up, change poses or color combinations.   Working with single pixel detail can be a pain because in motion the placement of 1 single pixel and throw off some stuff by a little, but still the eye notices and it makes the whole thing wobbly.

Anyways, this is still a WIP but I've dedicated so much time in small increments to it that I am taking a break for now and will go back to it by the end of August.  Meanwhile, a fresh pair of eyes would really help for when I hop back on.  Let me know what you think.  

Comments